Friday, August 17, 2012

Failed Once Again...

I have failed once again to maintain this blog. This round my record of inactivity: 15 months (something that I'm not proud of).

Work has been weighing me down over the past one year. With 10 to 12 hours of work daily, all I wanted was to do NOTHING at the end of the day. A total shutdown and simply be a couch potato. Well, now that I have switched to another job role, I hope things will get slightly better and I will have the time for blogging again *smirk*.

Getting away and exploring new places was one of the activity that relaxes me. So being busy does not stop hubs and I from completing our annual travel trips. Of the few places that we went over the past one year, one destination captured my heart. Coron, Phillipines: a place that is so magnificient that I intentionally left my heart there. *smile*

I'll try to capture all the great experiences in my next post on Coron, Phillipines.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails