Friday, May 27, 2011

Penang: Hidden Gem

I love Penang; that is something that I will not deny. Penang has great foods and I love good tasty foods. Penang has a handful of shopping complexes, which is good enough for an average spender like me. Penang has beaches surrounding it, though the water is not the crystal clear type that I would love to have. Penang is a metropolitan with a million over population yet Penang still have its greens with plenty of hiking trails for one to get away from the bustling city.

Recently, hubs and I went on to a new hiking trail at Sungai Ara area. We walked the scenic trail for at least 1.5 hours before we stumble upon this hidden gem. The place is still partially under construction; the swimming pool is in completion soon. I wonder whether this place will turned out to be a hidden getaways place for rentals.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails