Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Day 1 - Before we call the day to an end...

We went back to hotel room for a nice warm shower after the long full day. I allowed my roomie to take her shower first while I sat down on the tiled floor (as I was wet while kayaking...sigh...amateur ma) glimpse back all the pictures taken during the short sightseeing trip at Phang Nga National Park. Hmmm....200 pictures taken….not bad for the first day. Then I realized that we have two Nemo (tropical clown fish) in our room. Okay…not the real live fishes but just design printing on the refrigerator…my first time to see designed refrigerator in hotel room though.



There is nothing much to do during night time in Phang Nga town. Unlike Phuket, Phang Nga is a quiet little town. One of the famous landmark in Phang Nga is Khao Chang or also known as Elephant Mountain – a large hill in the form of a kneeling elephant. There is a cave called Phung Chang (a.k.a Elephant Belly Cave) within the mountain. The cave is accessible with water raft where the insides contains stalagmites and stalactites, and water that runs all year round.

Elephant Mountain taken from different angle




So nothing for us to do on our first night?! Luckily one of the guys brought game cards, so we decided to meet up an hour later after shower in one of the team’s room to play some card games. When I'm done with my long relaxing shower, my roomie and I went knocking on one of the team's room to start our battle for the night. There are only five of us, the rest didn’t turned up…too tired I believe. They must have doze off while showering or straight went to bed without shower....yucky....hahaha!! Well, since the night is still young...We played ‘Bluff’. How the game works? Simple. Well, the cards are to be distributed equally till finished. Then one player will start by covering up the cards while mentioning the numbers (or pictures) of cards to other players. The player can either bluff about the actual contents of the cards or just straight for the truth. The second player sitting beside then has the rights to open up the stack of card if he/she felt that the first player is telling a lie. If the instinct is correct, then the first player need to take back all the cards on floor. Then the second player to start all over again. Hmmm…seems like I just make this games sounds more complicated with my tedious explanation. Hahaha…well, next time join me and I will explain on how to play this game. We actually played for four rounds and laugh till we can’t stand anymore before we head back to our own room.

Jumps straight to my bed and with less than three seconds...I was knocked out!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails